How prepared are you and your children to “contend earnestly for the faith which was once delivered to the saints” (Jude 4)? Have them take our Bible quiz and see!
1. Where does the Bible say that one can go to heaven simply by trusting in Jesus Christ?
a) John 1:12 b) John 3:16 c) John 11:25-26 d) all of these
2. Where does the Bible say of Jesus Christ, “There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved”
a) Matt. 5:17 b) Eph. 1:5 c) Acts 4:12 d) John 21:3
3. Where does the Bible say, “A woman shall not wear a man’s clothing nor a man dress in a woman’s clothes, for everyone who does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God”?
a) Exod. 3:14 b) Deut. 22:5 c) Prov. 20:3 d) Isa. 25:2
4. Where does the Bible say, “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you”?
a) Jer. 1:5 b) Job 2:3 c) Gen. 27:3 d) Ecc. 12:1
5. Where does the Bible say that those who believe in the name of the Son of God (Jesus Christ) can know that they have eternal life?
a) Matt. 5:12 b) John 12:1 c) Col. 2:16 d) 1 John 5:13
6. Where does the Bible say that “neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor sodomites . . . will inherit the kingdom of God,”?
a) Rom. 1:18 b) 1 Cor. 6:9-10 c) Col. 2:5 d) 1 Pet. 2:8
7. Where does the Bible say that “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”?
a)Rom. 3:23 b) Rom. 12:1 c) Phil. 1:8 d) Rev. 3:20
8. Where does the Bible say, “For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions. For their females exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural. Similarly the males abandoned the natural function of the female and burned in their desire for one another, males with males doing that which is disgraceful and receiving in themselves the inevitable penalty of their error”?
a) Rom 1:26-28 b) Gal. 5:18-20 c) 2 Thess. 2:1-3 d) 1 John 3:1-3
9. Where does the Bible say, “The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord”?
a) Luke 8:28 b) Rom 6:23 c) 1 Thess. 5:18 d) Rev. 20:1
10. Some have claimed erroneously that the test for a suspected unfaithful wife in the Old Testament justifies taking the life of an unborn child. Where is this test discussed?
a) Gen. 39:1-8 b) Lev. 18:5-20 c) Num. 5:11-28 d) Ezek. 22:10-23
We are commanded: “Always be prepared to make a defense to anyone who calls you to account for the hope that is in you” (1 Pet. 3:15). Since parents have the primary responsibility of raising their children, how well are we doing not just in leading their children to salvation but also in teaching them to defend their faith? Logos Academy exists to help parents fulfill that responsibility.
If you want to see the answers to the quiz or to talk about any of the questions, contact us or give us a call at 817.881.5533.